After detailed discussions with the Neighbourhoods & Public Protection team at Cornwall Council, Body Bounce is able to open again for the hire of bouncy castles in private gardens only.
Below are the FAQ’s regarding the process we are putting in place to ensure safety during these difficult times.
Please read through these carefully and if you are able to fulfill all of the requirements get in touch and we will be delighted to discuss your hire in further detail.
- We will only hire to secure back gardens of houses and only members (e.g. the children) of that SINGLE household are allowed on our equipment. Under no circumstances can you invite other family members not living with you or neighbours, friends etc round to play on our equipment. We are unable to provide hires in public or open spaces under any circumstance at this time.
- You must stay indoors while we set up and collect our equipment.
- We will require a safety briefing with one adult of the household before the children are allowed onto the bouncy castle. During this briefing strict 2 metre distancing must be adhered to.
- We cannot carry equipment through your home. We must have clear access to your BACK gardene.g. through a side entrance or back-gate and all access gates must be left open for us.
- Our equipment will be professionally and carefully cleaned and sanitised before it is delivered to you. We will also do an initial clean of the inflatable equipment on collection of the bouncy castle before we take it down and remove it.
- If you do NOT have an outdoor socket, then your own 13 amp extension lead will need to be plugged in and put outside for us to plug into before our arrival. We can provide our own cables of any length to get from the extension cable to where the inflatable is set up.
- If anyone in the household has any symptoms of COVID-19 develop before the hire please contact us and we will be able to re-arrange for a suitable date in the future or provide a full refund.
- If anyone in the household develops symptoms of COVID-19 during the hire then the use of the inflatable must cease and we must immediately be informed of this.
- Once everything is agreed we will email you these FAQ’s and our hire agreement, you must reply to the email to confirm you have read through, understood and will abide by the instructions set out in both documents.
- Payment must be made online either by BACS or paypal. We cannot accept cash on the day. Please note though that if your hire has to be postponed due to poor weather or indeed a tightening of lockdown rules, then please be rest assured all payments received are fully transferable to a different day or refundable.
- On collection we will require the inflatable to be left up so we can do an initial clean of the inflatable. After collection, our equipment will be taken back to our premises and after 72 hours will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with industrial disinfectant. We will then leave them in storage for a minimum of 3 days before being hired again.
- Please note that when we arrive at your house, all adults and children must be indoors and likewise on collection, all adults and children need to be indoors. Delivery/collection times will be arranged beforehand and we will call in advance of both delivery and collection to confirm everyone is inside and not in the garden.
- No overnight hires will be available on any of our inflatables. Though we are offering a full days hire at this time to ensure no cross contamination.
- We are offering a reduced selection of equipment at the moment, for example no ball pools are available to hire.
We want to reassure our customers that we are taking every precaution to maintain a hygienic and safe environment.
We will be taking bookings for BACK garden private hires only and will continue to operate social distancing measures.
Only private use for your children in the SAME household are allowed. If any children outside of your immediate household enter your garden to play on the inflatable, it’s absolutely essential that they be asked to leave your premises immediately to avoid compromising our strict safety measures.
Body Bounce is in no way promoting or condoning social gatherings, events or parties. The inflatable hired is for the enjoyment of the household members only. This is an essential requirement of the hire.
Our delivery staff will have hand sanitiser in the van and will be using gloves. All inflatables will be disinfected before use, upon collection and recorded in our Cleaning Record. Bookings will not be accepted from any customers not meeting or accepting the above terms and conditions. Body Bounce reserves the right to refuse any hire upon delivery if the above terms and conditions are not being adhered to. No refunds will be made in those circumstances.
If you would like to discuss your requirements further, please just get in touch using the contact details below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Telephone Number: 077304 85067